Beautiful, well thought-out article. It doesn’t even apply to only romantic relationships, but to all relationships we have in every aspect of our lives.
1) We will remember that every person and relationship is different.
2) We will listen to each other openly, without judgment.
3) We will say what we mean and mean what we say.
4) We will support each other through good times and bad.
5) We will be loyal.
6) We will live by the truth.
7) We will spend quality time with each other (OK, I guess this one lends itself more towards romantic relationships than workplace relationships, but perhaps not.)
8) We will appreciate each other and help each other grow.
9) We will settle disputes peacefully.
10) We will love and respect ourselves as individuals too.
Definitely some good advice for our lives. Thank you, Jabelah.