Man Electrocuted While Working on Christmas Lights Display | NBC Dallas-Fort Worth

Posted on

Man Electrocuted While Working on Christmas Lights Display | NBC Dallas-Fort Worth.

This breaks my heart.  How many people die every year because of  Christmas lights?!? My heart goes out to him and his family.

 

Please be careful when putting up lights, everyone.  Please.

Advertisements

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s