Just in time for New Years Resolutions, an excellent list of things of which many of us are guilty, and how to rectify them to lead full, productive lives.
A few to get started….
1) Stop spending time with the wrong people. “ If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot.”
10 ) Stop exclusively looking to other people for happiness. “If you’re not happy with who you are on the inside, you won’t be happy in a long-term relationship with anyone else either. ”
12) Stop thinking you’re not ready. “Most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.”
14) Stop rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work. ”In life you’ll realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you. But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.”
24) Stop following the path of least resistance. ”Life is not easy, especially when you plan on achieving something worthwhile.”
30) Stop being ungrateful. “No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs. Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”